Last Updated July, 2022
YIELD MONITOR (“We” or the “Company”) strive to comply with all national and global privacy regulations and have adopted the following guidelines designed to respect the privacy and preferences of our users accessing our website (“Website”) and application (“App”).
If you are concerned about your user data, please contact us at email@example.com.
What Type of Information Do We Collect?
- Name and e-mail address.
- Hotjar Unique ID Number
- Financial account information connected to a web wallet so that Yield Monitor can show performance of currently owned LP tokens.
- Records of products or services purchased or used by the User.
- Please note: We do not retain credit card information or checkout information. Payments are processed via third parties like Stripe, PayPal, and other Crypto payment methods. These third party processors may share your address and usernames with us to validate the transaction.
- Information related to Your interaction with the Website.
We may also collect information about you such as:
- If you opt-in for an email freebie our sign up for mailing list or newsletters – your email address, interests as indicated by “checking the box,” your email opening rate, and your “click through” rate.
- If you connect to another service such as Facebook, Google, Amazon, Twitter, Discord, web wallets, or other third party providers, the other service may send us your registration or profile information on that service that you authorize. This information enables cross-platform data sharing to improve your user experience.
- Any of your personal data identified in this policy where necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure, namely for the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights, and the legal rights of others.
How Do We Collect Data?
We may 1) collect data you submit to us through forms or other methods, or 2) automatically collect Website and App use information when you visit our Website or use our App by utilizing cookies, Local Shared Objects, and web beacons.
Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website to, among other things, help us improve our site and your experience. In addition, this site uses targeting or advertising cookies to count visits to our site and to see which topics and features are popular to our users. These cookies are used by third parties such as social networks and advertisers to collect information about your browsing habits and share it with other websites so they can display advertising relevant to you, provide services, and to allow “Like” buttons and “Share” buttons to work.
Most browsers feature an “opt out” of cookie collection, and you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. The methods for doing so change from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac (Safari); and
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
In addition, to identify Local Shared Objects on your computer and adjust your settings, visit:
The information We gather may include information about your Internet service provider, your operating system, browser type, domain name, Internet protocol (IP) address, your access times, the website that referred you to us, the Web pages you request, and the date and time of those requests.
The Company may also collect aggregated or anonymized usage data that does not personally identify you, but will provide us with information on site usage.
How Does Yield Monitor Use Information About Me, a User?
We use and processes information which We have either 1) consent, or 2) a legal basis to process, namely a legitimate interest.
The Company may use the information We gather to:
- Administer our Website and App, provide our services, ensure the security of our Website, App, and services, and maintain back-ups of our databases;
- Enable and monitor your use of the Website and App;
- Communicate with you about your access to the services, and requests for information relating to our dashboard and services;
- Allow us to process orders, registrations, and customer service inquiries;
- Provide you with information about content and services We offer,
- Advertise/ market relevant content or services to you;
- Allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests;
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature;
- Quickly process your transactions;
- Keep proper records of transactions;
- Send periodic emails regarding your access to the services or other products and services; or to
- Comply with, enforce, defend, or indemnify our or any other party’s legitimate legal interest.
How is my Personal Information Secured?
The Company maintains appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of personal information,
- We use strong, encrypted passwords to protect all accounts containing user data,
- We keep any required copies of user data confidential;
- We use SSL certificates to protect your data
- We maintain updated apps, programs, and passwords, and monitor add-ons for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
While We take these steps to protect your personal information as much as We reasonably can, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network, or any storage of data, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
If you are concerned about your user data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens if there is a data breach?
If there is a data breach, We will notify you by email OR, for those Users not connected to an email address, by notice posted to our Website and/or Discord server within 7 business days. We will also attempt to notify users via social media channels. Use these links to access all of our social networks.
How Can I Update My Personal Information?
We offer choices for you to update your personal information and the way We communicate with you. Here are some of the ways you can request changes:
- Follow the opt-out instructions in promotional emails We send you. These instructions will be located at the bottom of all promotional emails;
- Contact us at email@example.com.
If you opt out of receiving promotional communications from us, We may still send you communications about privacy notifications and other legally required notices.
Users can opt out of interest-based advertising through:
- Twitter at https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170405
- Facebook at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
- LinkedIn via the privacy control setting within their LinkedIn account, or,
- For all targeted interest-based advertising information, by using a tool like http://optout.aboutads.info
How does Yield Monitor handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does Yield Monitor Share Personal Information With Third Parties?
We do not disclose your personal information except in the limited circumstances described here. We may share information with any Company subsidiary or holding company, insurers, professional advisors, hosting partners, legal and accounting professionals, and other third parties who assist us in operating our Website and App, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety, and for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or an administrative out-of-court procedure.
We retain the email addresses of those who send us email, who sign up for our newsletter or use the form on our Website, who register for access to our site, and who subscribe to our email newsletters. We retain these email addresses, along with other information you provide, in our back-end platform. We do not disclose these email addresses to third parties by “list sharing” or selling your information.
We sometimes work with third parties or our carefully selected advertisers (“Third Party Services”) to analyze user’s preferences, provide content, products, or services of interest to that user, to collect data for conversion tracking (that is, what actions you take after you click on an ad), to retarget users, and to collect checkout information and process payments. Third Party Services used on this Website include:
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS
- AMAZON AWS
- PHP 7+
- HOTJAR — Do Not Track
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. We use anonymous aggregated data about our customers or users to allow us to create marketing profiles, determine site metrics, provide up-to-date information to potential advertisers, and provide other support services.
How do the Website and App interact with Google?
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. You can access these principals at https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We utilize the following Google Services:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
- Recordation and analysis of User data via Google Analytics.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our Website. You should occasionally check this page at https://www.yieldmonitor.app/privacy to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy. We may notify you of significant changes to this policy by email.